Kinzey finally came on October 28th at 2:15 in the afternoon, she is a little sleepy looking in this picture.She sleeps and eats well for the most part.
Anyways, I had to be induced, she was 9 days PAST her due date!!
I went to the hospital and was dilated to a late 3 almost a 4 so my
doctor broke my water and she progressed from there.
I waited till I was dilated to an 8 and then got my epidural, and when she finally came out,
her head did just fine but her shoulders got stuck!
The only thing I really remember is the nurse coming over and jumping on my stomach
and started pushing my stomach to help push her out.
Then I felt her slip on out!
And she had A LOT of hair! AND she weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and 20 in. long her head was a 38 (big)
So I had a nice healthy BIG baby!!
She is lots of fun! and Kierra and Kiesha will not leave her alone!
12 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations, I was just wondering last night how things had gone, and it looks great. What a cutie. Sending lots of loves and blessings.
Congratulations! Wow 9 days over! That is crazy! Glad you survived! She fits right in with your 2 other adorable girls!
Wow!! I love her hair!! Adorable!! I think she looks just like Kierra.
Congratulations to you and your cute little family Kris!!
OHHHH!!!! KRISSY!!! she is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I think I am going to have to come up there and see that new little baby! I miss you and your girls so much!!! From The nose up I think she looks like Keisha, But the mouth and Cheeks definately are Kiera!! She is so beautiful, I love her hair! Kris you make me so baby hungry! And I still gotta find me a man! haha
Congrats! What a cute little baby with lots of beautiful hair. I'm glad you were able to put pictures on your blog.
Kinzey is so beautiful!!! I can't believe you had to wait so long. That's almost unheard of now days. The girls looked so cute in their costumes. I want to come visit sometime and see your darling girls!
Finally! Congratulations. What a cutie pie. Now you have to change your blog to kkkk! Put post-its on their backs for a few weeks to keep them straight.
I am coming over to get another glance. she is so sweet!
She is adorable! Congratulations! I love all of that dark hair. I hope you are doing well & adjusting to 3 okay. I don't know how you do it. You are amazing!
She is here! Yeeaahh! She is so sweet. Congratulations! And you even had the girls in costumes, your amazing!
Adorable little girls you have! You should be one proud mommy!
Yeah for you and your cute family!! I'm so happy for you:) Its so fun to see your cute girls!
Sure love you my friend!
sware:)
Post a Comment