Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still Waiting......

I have past my due date, and my doctor is going to be out of town this
weekend, so I literally can not be induced until Tuesday October 28th.
So, does anyone have any suggestions on how to induce naturally???
Or what worked for you, when you were about to go crazy waiting for
the baby to come?
Please, any suggestion, any suggestion at all would be appreciated.

And Steph, if you are reading this. Of course I remember you! How
could I forget? I tried to reply to your message but I couldn't get into
your blog, so please keep in contact because I miss you as a friend.

Anyways, wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Cameron and Nonie said...

Did you make your doctor strip you? It worked twice for me, and made my baby drop major with number 3. Best of luck and hope you have it in the next few days.

Summer said...

Kris, I feel for you!!! Sorry, I have no idea how to speed things up. Good luck

Melinda said...

Oh girl, I wish I knew how to help-a four-wheeler ride maybe? :) I just told Curtis yesterday that you should have had your baby but that I had not heard anything yet...now I know why. Your doctor owes you BIG TIME for this!

Anonymous said...

Krissy!!! YOu need to post some pictures of that beautiful new baby of yours!!! Kinzey is such a cute name!! I love it!!!!! I need to come see you, and all of the girls! I miss you guys so much!!