Since my last post, of course a lot has happened!!
Kinzey is still growing and is in the 95th % in everything!
Thanksgiving was very humbling this year, I have felt very
blessed lately. And I feel that my life is going well right now,
and I just hope that it continues on this way.
Kierra has just performed at her first dance recital, and I must
say she did very well!! I was pleased with her performance and
she even did great on her facial expressions!
And even though I feel very blessed, our family still caught all
the viruses that are going on right now. Can you imagine having
2 ear infections in one month?! But hey, I am just happy to be able
to hear again!
And last of all, I just got the news today from my mom, that my favorite
seminary teacher just passed away. I really want his family to know that
he was such a great example to me and I will miss him. I have his family
in my prayers and thank goodness their family knows about "families are
forever".
Merry Christmas everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes we will all miss Brother Hess!
You are so good to always look and the good side of things Kris! That's one of the things I love about you! When some of us would just complain about sickness and such you just think about how blessed we are.
Udated! Yea!!! I can't believe kinzeys %! I keep thinking I will come visit and the week flies by so then I think the next week. I'm really coming I promise!!!
congrats on the new baby! she is adorable!
Hi Kris,
I am trying to touch base with all the family I can. I have an e-mail: gramee@q.com. I would love to hear from you or invite you to my blog. Your children are beautiful and it was so great to see the pictures. Love to all of you. Janet
Kris!
Happy Birthday:) I don't have your email address or your phone number! Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you today:)
Love you my friend and all our happy memories! Take care!
Sarah:)
hey it is me i finally did a blog so i thought i would tell you check me out at bmwilson05
Post a Comment