Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CANT TAKE NAPS WITH TODDLERS IN THE HOUSE!

I am pregnant, so of course I get very tired at times.
For my kids that means we can do whatever we want till
Mom wakes up.
This is the latest.....
Kierra and Kiesha decided that they wanted a hard boiled egg.
We don't have any hard boiled eggs!! They got into my eggs,
and started "peeling" them. They went through 10 eggs
before they gave up looking for the hard boiled one!!
Now, my kids are very tricky! They had the whole mess
cleaned up! By themselves!
I only found out about the "mess" because I saw an eggshell
on my kitchen floor. Got asking and confirmed the 10
eggs missing from my egg carton.
I have looked all over my house, I could only find eggs in the
garbage in the bathroom and kitchen.
So I am just praying that I don't go to move my furniture,
and I find a bunch of rotten eggs underneath them!!!

10 comments:

Summer said...

Oh Man! Down the drain???

Melinda said...

I just say you area one lucky girl! They cleaned it up?! I probably would have woke up to them "trying" to clean it up but smearing it all over the floor!

Ian and Lara said...

Hi Kris,
I just found your blog. Sound like you have your hands full! But aren't these fun times! I love blogging and keeping in touch like this! I hope it's okay to post on your blog. Our blog is mcomiefamily.blogspot.com
Lara

Aubrie said...

KRIS!!! I am so glad to hear from you..I thought I lost you forever! When I added our other roomies to my blog I was so sad that I didn't have your blog on there too..I am so excited to add you as a link so I can keep up with you better:)Congrats...3 girls..wow..thats a lot of pink..we don't know that color at our house! Keep in touch!

sware said...

KRIS!!!
O how you made my whole day!!:) So happy to hear from you and to know hear how your cute family is doing! So great:) I look forward to seeing pictures.

I would love to hear how you are doing!
sware:)
sarahellenware@yahoo.com

The Barlow Family said...

Hi Kris,
I just found you from Lara's blog and was so excited to see what you were up to. I haven't seen you since SUU, and that's nuts. 3 girls that's AWESOME! We like pink at our house to. I only have 1 little girl so far though and she is a handful. So I can only imagine what it's like with 2 and one on the way. Our blog is blocked but send me an e-mail and I'll invite you.
jandkatee@gmail.com
Kathryn

Melinda said...

Hey! We need an update girl!

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Kris!!! O how are you. I was looking a Aub's blog and saw you were on there and I just wanted to see how you doing! Congrats on the pregnancy and now I will be able to keep in touch with you! Sounds like you have been keeping busy!

Cameron and Nonie said...

hey long lost friends! I've been wondering what happened to you two. I'm so excited about your little girls. I need pictures, seriously. love you both and hoe you'll come and visit our blog too.

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Kris,
I swear my mother forgets to tell me everything. I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats! And congrats on having daughters that will clean. That will come in handy later in life I'm sure. Good luck with the rest of the egg adventure. I hope you don't find anymore.
Megan