Monday, April 28, 2008

Good-bye friends!

This past week in Saratoga Springs is family week, all of the ideas were a
great idea, just the weather was horrible so no body wanted to go outside.
We did manage to get out on Saturday and fly our kites (even the kids).
However the kites were cheap and now they need to be ducktaped back
together. Oh well we still had fun.
We also, said good bye to some good friends "The Knox family" this
weekend. They are leaving us for the summer to enjoy the beaches
in California. We hope they are having a great time!
Also, I even got a compliment on music time in Primary this Sunday
from the Primary President. So that little boost should keep me going for
awhile. However they did say that they have felt inspired to release me,
so who knows how long I will have this calling. But hey, now I might get to
relax for the rest of my pregnancy!
So long for now!

No comments: