Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello!!
This is the Naisbitt family!
My husband is great! and we love
where we live, and we have two very
sweet little girls that can have a lot of
attitude at times.
But hey, makes being a mom a little
more interesting!!
Being a full time mom is what I do right now.
I love it, but at times my girls can be a little
overwhelming. But hey, that's part of the job.
We have Kierra that is my blond daughter,
no one knows where the blond hair came from.
And Kiesha is our brunette but still looks
a lot like her dad.
So, I guess we might just have to have a boy
to see if at least one of my kids will look like
they belong to me.

1 comment:

tiffany knox said...

I was glad to see apost. youre awesome! I hope you get a child that looks like you too. I never get that priveledge either. well, hopefully see you later. if the weather gets better lets meet at the park